I’m Zuohui Fu, a fourth year Computer Science Ph.D. student at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, under the supervision of Prof. Gerard de Melo and co-advised by Prof. Yongfeng Zhang. I received M.S. degree from University of Notre Dame in 2017. Before that, I received B.S. degree from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications(BUPT) in 2014.
My research interests lie in Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval and Fairness Machine Learning, with the emphasis on multi-lingual semantic matching, dialogue systems and towards explainable, fair and conversational recommender system over knowledge graphs, etc.
- Facebook, PhD Software Engineer(ML) Intern, Menlo Park, CA, (2020 Summer)
- Microsoft Research, Research Intern, Redmond, WA, (2019 Summer)
- Tencent America WeChat AI, Research Intern, Palo Alto, CA, (2018 Summer, 2019 Winter)
- IBM Chinese Research Lab, Research Intern, Beijing, China, (2017 Summer)
- PC member/Reviewer:
- ACM Transactions on Information Systems (TOIS)
- AAAI’20,21, AACL-IJCNLP’20, ACL’20, CIKM’20, COLING’20, EACL’21, EARS@SIGIR’19,20, ECIR’20, EMCL-PKDD’20, EMNLP’19,20, ICLR’21, ICWSM’21, NeurIPS’20, RecSys’19,20, etc.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- CS 533: Natural Language Processing(20 Spring)
- CS 512: Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms(19 Spring)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- CS 344: Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms(20 Fall)
- CS 323: Numerical Analysis and Computing(19 Spring)
- CS 336: Principles of Information and Data Management(18 Spring)
- CS 214: System Programming(17 Fall, 18 Fall)
Awards and Activities
- SIGIR 2020 Travel Award
- Pass Ph.D. Qualifying Exam on 03/03/2020
- SIGIR 2019 Travel Award
- ACL 2019 Volunteer
- Ranked top 2 in DSTC7(Dialog System Technology Challenges) Sentence Selection Track
- President of Notre Dame Chinese Students & Scholars Association(NDCSSA) 2015-2016